Nina Kaytel had a Eureka moment with the Leibster award.
Ernesto, grateful for my nomination; as also for the opportunity to connect with fellow bloggers.
As I understand, I need to answer 10 Qs; Then nominate 10 WordPress bloggers (with less than 200 followers, as of now), who in turn have to answer my 10 QS.
My A to Ernesto’s Qs
1. If you could have dinner with any five people from history, who would they be?
Hitler( to understand his appetite for supremacy); Gandhi (to understand why he fasted so often); Einstein (for providing food for thought); Ayn Rand (for chewing out her opponents); Marilyn Monroe (for taking a bite of the forbidden apple)
2. How many pets do you own and what are their names?
My coterie is multinational (3 : Alexander, Sultana, Krishna)
3. Do you know how to cook? If so, what’s your best dish?
Strictly on a need-basis. Maggi instant noodles.
4. What hobbies do you have? : Day dreaming, Swimming, Reading
5.List your five favorite films: Rang de Basanti, Taare Zameen par, Mask of Zorro, Finding Nemo, Gone with the Wind.
6. List your five favorite books: Fountainhead, We the Living, Mahabharata, Shyam chi Aai, Rebecca.
7. Do you practice any religion? : Humanism, I hope.
8. What is your dream vacation? : Wherever my niece is.
9. Where do you get ideas for blog posts? : Random sporadic sparks.
10. What prompted you to start writing?: The dormant volcano erupted on its own.
My Qs are as follows:
1. Which song is your mood-booster?
2. 3 Novel characters you cannot tolerate.
3. Your worst nightmare
4. If you were your grandparent, what would you wish to modify in your parent?
5. Languages you can speak/understand fluidly.
6. The best feature you see in a mirror.
7. 3 things in your life you are grateful for.
8. 3 things to do before you die.
9. 2 inventions you wish had never been invented.
10. 3 tips to avoid road-rage.
Awaiting your replies…
My nominees are :